Friday, December 5, 2008

My first blog

Hello to everyone,

I always wanted to write a blog, but could never find a place to write!!

Finally I found this one!

I always have had many thoughts, always bubbling to come out, and they did at certain places, but this is a good place to spill my thoughts upon.

To start with, am a simple boy, with a political background and some ongoing education, and thus a lot of things I understand and a lot I try to understand!

Probably a lot of things will come up with time on this blog, but would like to discuss a bit of politics with all to begin with. The elections in Rajasthan were quite close to my family as they have always been. My grandpa doing campaining with full force as always. And the atmosphere in my village, where my family members (My grandpa and my uncle) have been sarpanch for more than 40 years, was fantastic. When I went there, it was a great feeling, all of the people talking about my dad (will come up with details in coming blogs).

Elections have always been a place to enjoy and the best thing I find is to speak in rallies (though I havent done yet, since I am too small they say; only 20!!)

This is it for this one. Will come up with next one soon.



Take Care



Sid!

3 comments:

rahul..... naam to suna hi hoga said...

well done..
keep it up

Unknown said...

nice........i never knew tat u r such a lucid writer........but d best is yet to come......

Unknown said...

Hi Siddharth
It is indeed good to know that youth like you are interested in the politics and the well-being of our country.
Very well written.
Proud to be your mother.
Amita